21 Anti-ageing b.tips
We all want it; we all seek to chase it and remain in the hope to feel beautiful and youthful longer. Surely there is a magic elixir? Unfortunately not… however here is some of the most effective ways to slow down the ageing process.
21 Anti Ageing tips:
- Water and more water for the skin and entire body cleansing
- Blueberries for breakfast
- Spinach at least 5 times a week
- Almonds as snacks
- Suncream daily on your face and body
- Yoga weekly
- Quiet soothing Music
- Exfoliate face and body – 3 monthly Microdermabrasion keep skin fresher http://www.australianskinclinic.com
- Moisture morning and night
- Walk every morning: before breakfast
- Eat salmon once a week – high in protein, fish oils and good fats for your skin
- Bath night; soak in the tub with Epson salts
- Drink a high quality protein shake rather than eating chocolate : I recommend Body Science Nitrovol Lean Muscle Protein – its delicious and nutritious.
- Read before bed helps to relax your brain.
- Sleep at least 7 hours a night
- Rosehip oil for around eyes or other stressed skin areas decollage.
- Meditation when stress level peak : begin by laying flat and simply breathing
- Steam your entire body once a week: either in a hot shower or at the gym. This is also a great time to shave and exfoliate afterwards.
- Eat vegetables in every meal except dessert of course
- Less running and more speed light weight circuits.
- Quality over quantity in every aspect of life: from food; to sleep; to exercise to products.
‘A simple life means less stress which equals less mind mess, thus helping our bodies become ageless in the process’ b. x
Health and Happiness always,