b. brownies are (healthy) yay! These delicious and mouth-watering brownies are super easy and you can make them while cooking dinner. YES they are that easy!
The kids love them and they have veggies in them … plus a great snack for back to work or play.
1 medium Sweet potato cooked and mashed allow to cool in fridge
½ cup coconut oil
1/3 cup date syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup raw cacao powder
2 1/2 cups of almond meal
extra date syrup for presentation
- Peel and dice the sweet potato and steam until soft
- Mash and place in bowl in fridge to cool
- Once cooled add the 2 eggs, oil, syrup, vanilla, and mix.
- Then add the dry ingredients and mix with a fork.
- Line tray with grease paper
- Pour the mixture into tray and bake for 25-30minutes in moderate oven.
- Remove from oven and cut into squares and pour extra syrup on top.
- Allow to cool and eat.
- Store in the fridge.
Health and Happiness always,