b. easy pizza pie
If you are short on time and cannot really be bothered to cook but want a nutritious; unbelievably delicious dinner then… this is the one.
It’s a clean eating meal that has a crispy nutty garlic base with quiche style topping. It is great for lunches and was a serious amongst the family over this holiday season!
1 Cup L.S.A
1/2 cup of Pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons Garlic infused rice bran oil
2 tablespoons of Water
1 handful of Baby Spinach
Baby tomatoes sliced in half
Parsley chopped roughly
- Line a flan dish with greaseproof paper
- Mix in a large bowl the base dry ingredients and add the garlic oil to the bowl until combined.
- Press base mixture firmly into flan dish and bake for 1o mins in hot oven- 200 degrees celsius
- Mix in seperate bowl with folk 5 eggs and add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Remove the base from the oven and pour the egg mixture on top.
- Gently add the asparagus, break large pieces of goats cheese and tomatoes; parsley and spread evenly around pie.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and salt /pepper to finish
- Bake in oven for 15 mins
- Enjoy with salad or on its’ own warm or cold.
Health and Happiness always,