‘The right fitness fits as it comes with our desire to never quit’ b. x
Fitness is part of our fulfilled life and if we develop a genuine love of looking after our health and bodies it is hard to quit being fit. Fitness comes in many forms and seeking to the find the ‘one’ that best suit you can be expensive and frustrating. Also as we are well aware; humans seek to find the easiest and fastest way to get our fitness goals meet thus making the task tedious. So how do we get fit right?
It is simple: There is not just one type of fitness that will suit our bodies, there are a multitude but the best ones are the quality training that is purposeful and health improving.
We all have factors that impact on our fitness and schedules and time are the prime factor specifically for women and busy Mum’s.
Bring the children with your to training, whether it be, walking the mornings an outdoor class or going to gym. Showing them and talking about what and why you remain fit; they then will understand the full implications of it and not juts think ‘Mummy is not listening or watching me’.
Alone time training is also very important: try to fit in at least 3 sessions a week just you and headphones or you and friends.
Increasing energy level and motivation: Use the motivation that training gives you a fresh mind and body ready to tackle any task.
b. tips to get the right balance of fitness
- Walk everyday (morning is optimal) and take the kids; in the pram; scooter, bike – this time in the morning is invigorating and helps to give energy to start the day.
- Complete 40 minutes functional speed fitness training in the evening, it builds muscle and reshapes the body;
- Add yoga or Pilates for balance and wellbeing plus it lengthens the muscle that you are reshaping;
- Find a time to breathe in your other passions for fitness; team sport, surfing, swimming, hiking, biking; ensure it fun and gives fulfils that passion part of you.
- Massage and this is called a ‘training session’ as this invaluable session will flush and invigorate.
‘The right fitness is a balanced mind and body therefore we must seek to find the fun, passion and purpose of fitness and training’. b.x
Easy check list to improve your fitness motivation:
➕5 b.body must do’s to improve you.. every week
1. Training with intensity /speed orientated (run, sprints, swim, bike, speed cardio circuits)
2. Training with weights (weight circuits or weight machines)
3.Training with fun (surf, skate, bike, mountain bike, adventure)
4.Training with stretch (yoga, purses, dance)
5.Training with a friend (team sports)
Health and Happiness always,