Fashion must be functional, fun and stylish for it to fit into my wardrobe. The items I purchase must take me from work to play to gym to dinner out. I choose fashion very carefully and ensure that I am making a purchase that will fit with most other things in my wardrobe otherwise it gets cut from the list.
I create a wish list on my phone most months of items I have seen that would enhance my wardrobe. Meaning make the clothing already there look refreshed.
b. 10 Must have fashion items in your wardrobe this year.
- Adidas shell toe classic + purchase a pair of sport luxe shoes in black and white. I love the adidas as it has a nice white round toe that goes with skirts, jeans, dresses and shorts it is seriously the best all rounder sport luxe shoe with classic appeal.
- Running Bare full length black tights + ensure they have a sheen in them to be multifunctional with all oversized cardigans as well as wearing to the gym.
- Nike pro short + the best cut for any type of fitness activity. They don’t ride up in places they should not and I always go for a medium (even though I am a size 8 they look better a bit looser)
- Nike Lunar Glide running shoe for a a multipurpose shoe that will take you from walks, runs, gym and even mountain climbing.
- Bonds Denim (Chambray)shirt – button up – my favourite is the Bonds version it is not too expensive and it is the perfect denim colour.
- Sportsgirl Grey knit skirt – latest edition to their winter collection get in quick on this one. I wear this so many ways, casual with printed tee and adidas classic shoes and also with leopard pointed toes.
- Black jeans – because you must have quality black jeans – ‘Country Road’ do a good high waisted version but on a budget ‘Cotton On’ make a good fit pair too.
- Printed tee in white – I love the Adidas traditional print!
- Long coat in grey (Seed Heritage) I wear mine with all black pants and tee and with adidas as well was with leggings and all grey. So versatile !
- Leopard pointed toe flat – these shoes make the outfit shine! Classic and versatile