5 Reasons Why Hemp Seeds are a Health Super Food
Hemp seeds contain the perfect balance of essential amino acids for sustaining good body health. These nutritious nutty seeds are a delicious additions to any meal and for good reason.
The 5 Reasons why Hemp Seeds are Super:
- Firstly, Hemp seeds are exceptionally nutritious and rich in healthy fats, protein and various minerals.
- Hemp seeds are a great protein source of plant-based protein while being less in total calories than other proteins. They are also higher in protein than chia seeds and flaxseeds.
- Hemp seeds are a great source of vitamin E and studies have shown that hemp seed oil provides superior nutrients to the skin as it improve blood levels of essential fatty acids.
- Hemp Seeds can reduce symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and positively affects symptoms of menopause.
- Hemp seeds are low in carbohydrates and high in fibre aiding the bodies’ energy, digestion and cleansing abilities.
Overall the hemp seeds have excellent nutritional value; are rich in healthy fats and high-quality plant protein. Try some this week in your salad or on your breakfast granola.
Health and Happiness,
b.x Try the: b. Hemp Seed Choc Balls