It is our most loved and asked for delight and often made on a Sunday afternoon while we finally sit and rest. We take it to Burleigh Hill on on our picnics and it’s even more luscious for an afternoon tea party. Try my b.banana bread as soon as you can!
5 ripe bananas mashed
1 + 3/4 cup almond meal
2 tablespoon cinnamon
2 tablespoon coconut oil
Rice bean syrup drizzle
- Preheat oven to moderate temperature.
- Mash banana with 1 egg combine with fork in a bowl.
- Combine almond meal and cinnamon
- Gently fold both banana mix & almond mix
- Add oil
- Combine evenly
- Place in lined loaf tray
- Top with almonds, pecans, sesame
- Place in oven for 30 mins until top is dark brown
- Remove and allow 15mins time to set
- Drizzle rice bran syrup
- Serve with yogurt
Health and Happiness always,
Try these recipes too