‘The best lunch for busy bodies on the weekend. This vegetable protein is a great meat alternative and this recipe is guaranteed tobecome a family favourite. I must say the kids love it and they don’t even know it’s so good for them 😉 it’s one of those Fit Mama secrets. Add protein to your meals using the Macro Textured Vegetable Protein from @woolworths_au.
1/2 packet Macro Organic Spaghetti Pasta
1 cup Macro Textured Vegetable Protein
1 tin Macro Organic Tomatoes Diced
Chilli infused oil
2 small zucchini
1/2 eggplant pieces
Fresh basil leaves approx 14
1 cup water
2 tablespoons of Macro Nutritional Yeast Flakes
Cook pasta as per directions.
Strain pasta and wash with fresh water and allow to cool.
- Place Macro Textured Vegetable Protein in a bowl and add 1 cup boiling water and wait approximately 2 minutes as it evaporates.
- Heat deep frypan and add chilli oil – sauté Macro Textured Vegetable Protein on high heat. Add zucchini, eggplant and fry off until slightly soft and browning.
- Add Macro Organic Tomatoes Dicedto fry pan and sauté swiftly coating vegetables. Allow 2 minutes to simmer.
- Remove from heat add crushed basil leaves.
- Place pasta in bowl add the b.spicy veg pasta sauce. Finish with a pinch of salt and pepper and extra basil leaves.
Serve with a teaspoon of Macro Nutritional Yeast Flakes and enjoy.
Health and happiness,