My favourite Wednesday workout gym combination is this
b. squat press with loose grip.
It teaches my butt to switch on and drive through my whole leg and then finish with a press of the bar overhead therefore working every part of my body.
- stand with legs shoulder width apart
- pull in through core and stablise
- hold (20kg – more) straight bar on shoulders
- squat down to near butt on the floor
- drive up through legs to standing position
- lift bar from shoulders and to upright position
- complete 12 reps
- 3 sets