This delicious jammy salad is a must on Christmas day. A perfect accompaniment to chicken, turkey, fish or ham.
b.Sweet Baked Apricot and Ricotta Salad
8 Fresh apricots halved and seeds removed
Tub of Ricotta (full fat)
Salt and Pepper
Garlic infused oil
- Heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Dollop the whole ricotta in middle of lined tray
- Place apricot quarters around ricotta.
- Sprinkle garlic oil across apricots and ricotta and add salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and cool.
- Layer spinach and alfalfa in salad bowl.
- Dry fry pine nuts until brown and toasted in a fry pan on stove top.
- Add the apricots to salad bowl with ricotta pieces broken apart and evenly added.
- Spinkle pine nuts onto salad.
Health and Happiness always,