Tricep with leg extension exercise is a level 2 (difficulty rating) is an outdoor training set that you can complete anywhere that has a risen set or bench.
I suggest adding it into your run/ walk weekly regime. I have found it to reshape my arms and further align my body. This exercise focuses on your abs, butt, legs, triceps and shoulders therefore being a total body combination exercise.
- Set yourself up in the tricep dip position on a risen step or bench
- Complete two normal dips
- On the third dip raise one leg
- Then compete 9 more dips with leg raised
- Focus on your core and point your toe for a stronger exercise.
- Swap legs and complete combination on the opposite leg.
ADD this exercise to your b. burpee bounce and b. abdominal burner to create an intense once a week combination workout.
b. is wearing:
Lorna Jane crop top
Running Bare shorties
Nike Running Shoes