b. Zucchini Quiche
If you are short on time and cannot really be bothered to cook but want a nutritious; unbelievably delicious dinner then… this is the one.
It’s a clean eating meal that has a crispy nutty garlic base with quiche style topping. It is great for lunches and is a delicious favourite amongst the family.
1/2 Cup L.S.A
1/2 cup of Pumpkin seeds½ cup sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons Garlic infused rice bran oil
2 zucchini cut in length slices (roasted in oven for 15 mins 180 degrees)
½ red onion diced
Feta cheese (as required)
Parsley chopped roughly
- Line a flan dish with greaseproof paper
- Roast the zucchini slices until beginning to brown.
- Mix in a large bowl the base dry ingredients and add the garlic oil & egg to the bowl until combined.
- Press base mixture firmly into flan dish and bake for 1o mins in hot oven- 200 degrees Celsius
- Whisk in separate bowl with fork 6 eggs
- Remove the base from the oven to cool.
- Pour the egg mixture on top with onion diced, feta and parsley.
- Gently add zucchini slices and spread evenly around pie.
- Add salt /pepper to finish
- Bake in oven for 15 mins
- Enjoy with salad or on its’ own warm or cold.
Health and Happiness always,