Getting a goodnight sleep is key to overall wellness and happiness. Sleep ensures body balance and function aiding our busy lives. The importance of your mattress is key in supporting your bodies alignment which helps you sleep better even if your not getting enough. Let’s face it no one has time for a sore back and I personally swear by SleepX mattress for our best sleep every night.
A good night’s sleep is incredibly important for your health. In fact, it’s just as important as eating healthy and exercising.
We are constantly on the lookout for new and effective ways to get more energy and gain health or beauty benefits. We tend to try the latest health supplement, a sophisticated training routine, or a new food lifestyle. Granted, all of these things are crucially important but what’s the most important of all is sleep. People are now sleeping less than they did in the past, and sleep quality has decreased as well due to the busy rate of our lives.
How to get better sleep in 9 simple ways and manage your weight in the process:
Often it is hard to get a good night of sleep. Even when we do fall asleep the quality of the sleep may not be sufficient. The following ways can assist in getting that good night sleep and plus the added health benefits.
- Never Oversleep: Oversleeping may set the bodies clock to a different cycle. This will make trying to fall asleep much harder. Rise to complete a fasted cardio and feel your energy improve and weight loss also.
- Early to Bed: ensures you are giving your body the best opportunity to relax and recover. This forcing your body to detoxify while you sleep and giving it the time it requires.
- Early to Rise: gives your body the opportunity to reboot earlier and as research states it gives your metabolism an early kicker forcing your body to beginning function optimally earlier. It also allows you quality time to get organised creating a less stressful start. Early rises have been found to be the most productive yet calm and successful people.
- Take A Warm Bath:A warm bath will sooth and relax. However, a shower will have the opposite effect so these should be avoided.
- Exercise:Exercising, particularly aerobic, during the day will sufficiently tire one out and sleep will come faster at night. Intense training sessions during the late evening will have the opposite effect.
- Avoid Alcohol, Caffeine & or Rich Foods At Night and sleeping pills: Caffeine causes hyperactivity and wakefulness. Rich foods are brain stimulating and may keep one awake. Alcohol significantly disrupts sleep by interfering with the stages of sleep. Sleeping pills may work temporarily but in the long term will cause disturbed sleep patterns.
- Correct Sleeping Environment:Find the best mattress that provides your body with support and health benefits. My favourite mattress is the SleepX mattress. Australian made and individually tailored to my body and it’s needs. With 3 unique layers of supportive antibacterial memory foam and designed with rigorous health and body alignment testing. As we spend 7-10 hours in this bed longer than any other place in our day it is so important our bed ensures a quality sleep.
- Cool calming room:It’s important to ensure our sleeping environment is calming and peaceful. Keep your room reasonably cool (about 15-20 degrees) as humidity may cause disrupted sleep. A fan running or soft background music may help to relax and encourage sleep.
- Avoid tech and TV before bed: Make evenings relaxed, not stressful affairs and try to sort out all problems or issues before tucking in for the night and Do not watch television in bed or use any device 1 hour before sleep. This may also increase alertness.
As research has shown, sleep is important for many reasons. The main purpose of sleep is it restores brain function and alertness in preparation for the living purposefully and fully the next day. To find your best weight loss and health for all bodies grab some quality sleep tonight.
Health and Happiness always,