Add to your weekend workout should be this tricep trembler exercise.
- It is excellent for arm and shoulder alignment and not jarring on your body.
- It requires only a 10kg weight or medicine ball to complete the exercise.
- I recommend using a dumbbell as it is more secure in your hands therefore safer to use.
- This exercise isolates the tricep muscle and creates great arm shape.
- Complete in a standing position as shown in picture above.
- Switch on your core and remain firm through your mid section.
Hold 10 kg weight on the plate sections
Bend elbows behind your head and lift to above your head
Complete 12 reps of this 3 times in a circuit of other b.live.wear exercises.